Mobile Site™ Platform
Did You Know?
- Mobile is growing faster than any technology before it.
- 87% of American adults own a cell phone.
- 29% of Americans say their phone is the first and last thing they look at every day.
- In 2012, mobile commerce sales increased 81%, reaching a total of $25B.
- 52.3 million smartphone users will make a purchase on their device this year. By 2017, this is expected to jump up to 89.7M.
- By 2014, mobile will be the most common way of accessing the Internet.
Why is Mobile Site important?
The fact is that most web sites are designed only for regular internet access. With mobile internet users set to exceed desktop internet users in the US by 2015, with tablets becoming more popular, and even with TV internet usage increasing, it’s important for your company to accommodate the best user experience for all your customers no matter what device they’re on.
What can CrucialClicks.com Mobile Site Platform do for you?
First and foremost, it will make your web site accessible to all Internet users regardless of device by enabling content, function and image consistency across the mobile device spectrum.
We use smart device detection to find out the device and browser being used in order to offer the best possible mobile user interface in order to deliver the best and richest user experience.
One of our core strengths is the ability to create optimized experiences across the mobile device spectrum. This gives you the assurance that your customers will get the most enhanced performance their devices offer.
We follow (a) mobile-specific architecture best practices, (b) optimization for mobile devices, (c) prioritized content, (d) navigation and features that your mobile customers need most. In following these methods the underlying premise is to promote your customers’ understanding of your self storage Mobile Site and your customers’ intention to use it.
What are the key Features of CrucialClicks.com’s Mobile Site?
- Compatible with the world’s popular mobile operating systems like Apple iOS, Google Android and Blackberry Mobile OS.
- Mobile Site is an efficient design using basic fonts, less images, plain background, and is free from flash/frames and pop ups.
- Uses well-defined buttons for easy access on smart phones.
- Mobile Site uses the latest best-practice standards to ensure valid inclusion in the major search engines.
- Search engine friendly for well structured HTML pages and menus.
- Match your existing desktop website, color schemes, background colors, features and content.
- Automatically redirects mobile users to your Mobile Site.
- Includes mobile-specific features such as Tap to Call and Maps APP integration for location, directions and street view.
- Effectively and successfully integrates with SitelinkTM and WebselfStorageTM allowing online payments, reservations, and unit price updates. (Optional)
- Implements and follows Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices for title tags, meta tags, headers and alt tags.
- Uses the same URL format on both traditional and mobile site.
- Mobile Site renders beautifully on small screens with categorized content for mobile versions.
- Uses valid XHTML coding, the language with which web pages are written.
Mobile Site Search Engine Optimization
Mobile search engines have different spiders and algorithms than those used for traditional web search. These search engines evaluate mobile site images as though they were shown on a mobile device with the results ranked partially based on how well pages render on the device submitting the query. Mobile SEO is still based on the traditional principles of SEO and the correct usage of tags, keywords, and anchor tags is essential. These principles are just as important for mobile sites as the objectives are the same. Increase the ranking and the visibility of your Mobile Site in search engines and achieve a high ranking in search engine results.
We continue to improve mobile SEO by keeping up with the technical aspects related to mobile SEO. We understand that mobile SEO needs to be a part and an extension of the marketing process by constantly applying search engine optimization to ensure that the search engine mobile crawlers and user agents determine that content of your Mobile Site will render well and load quickly on any mobile device.
Mobile Site Ongoing Improvements
After launching your Mobile Site, our Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) goes into effect. What this means is that we monitor site usage and feedback to identify changes and requests for new features. From time to time, we may add new enhancements to improve your Mobile Site experience. Through Ongoing Improvements, we periodically evaluate your Mobile Site to identify potential areas for improvement. With Ongoing Improvements, we monitor the entry of all new mobile devices and continually update Mobile Site so that those users with the most up to date, technologically advanced devices are assured access to your Mobile Site.
What do I need to do to have Mobile Site installed at my company?
Please contact us so that we may answer any questions and/or discuss your self storage Mobile Site requirements.